- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space
- Private Balcony/Winter Garden With Beautiful Views
- 4th Floor
- Landscaped Communal Roof Gardens
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Designated Bike Storage
- Lift Access
- Shared Ownership (40%)
Description of Property
60% Share: A modern and stylish 1 bedroom flat minutes away from the riverfront and the cocktail bars and restaurants of Battersea Square with excellent transport links enabling travel or commute by train, boat or bike all within 10 minutes’ walk.
The property comprises a spacious living and kitchen area, private winter garden come balcony, a generously sized bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobe and a well finished bathroom.
The flat benefits from underfloor heating throughout as well as two additional storage cupboards accessible via the entrance hall. Its 4th floor location means noise levels are kept at a minimum and city views can be admired when looking left from the balcony.
Residents can also enjoy the development’s sizable communal garden located on the 3rd floor at any time – perfect for at-home picnics or outdoor workouts. Finally, cyclists can store their bikes in the dedicated bike cages in the block’s basement, reachable by elevator or stairs.
Prospective buyers must be assessed by Wandle Housing Association and their appointed independent financial advisor to ensure that they meet product eligibility and affordability requirements.
To qualify as a buyer under "Shared Ownership" buyers must:
– Be at least 18 years old
– Have an annual household of less than £90,000
– Be first time buyers or if they do already own a home, they must be in the process of selling it
– Be able to demonstrate that they have a good credit history (no bad debts or County Court Judgements) and can afford the regular payments and costs involved in buying a home
– Satisfy the affordability assessment carried out by our appointed Independent Financial Advisor, using no more than 45% of their net monthly income (minus commitments) on their housing costs.
– The option of buying a larger share or 100% at a later date.
Please contact H&G for further information on this.